Some adults have physical, social, cognitive, emotional, or health challenges that prevent them from functioning without special assistance. With the right support in place, many can delay or prevent placement in nursing home care.
Adult Day Services is a daytime healthcare program serving adults with a variety of unique needs—including age-related, health-related, or developmental disabilities.
For over 30 years, our licensed healthcare team has provided structured therapeutic activities and other assistive personalized services to adults in need—in a safe and compassionate environment conducive to personal and social well-being.
- Health monitoring, medications, weight, and diabetic care
- Physical, occupational, and speech therapy on a maintenance level
- Alzheimer’s and dementia care
- Nursing support services
- Foot care
- Personal care assistance
- Opportunities to socialize and build friendships
- Specialized activities focused on life skills and socialization for adults with developmental disabilities
- Exercise programs, music, meals, crafts, and group activities designed to help strengthen the mind, body, and spirit
- Transportation to and from our facility.
The families of our program participants have heightened responsibility for their loved one’s well-being, which can be challenging in addition to maintaining their own daily lives.
- Peace of mind that their loved one is being well cared for in a safe, nurturing environment
- The support of a qualified, compassionate partner in their daily care
- Flexibility to rest or attend to other aspects of their lives without worry
- An alternative to placement of their loved one in nursing home care
- Resources and educational support related to caring for their loved one.
Adult Day Services is certified by Aging & Long Term Care and the Department of Health. The program is Medicaid approved and co-sponsored by the Southeast Washington Office of Aging & Long Term Care, and the United Way of Benton and Franklin Counties.
10 N. Washington Street, Kennewick, WA
Main Office: 509.221.5731